Join the ARI Team!
ARI is currently hiring for rewarding positions in both Residential Services and Day/Employment Services! Full-time and Part-time positions are available.
ARI offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, pension, and tuition reimbursement. Full-time employees are also eligible for medical, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance.
Start your new career now! To apply and learn more about ARI, the services we provide , and the individuals we serve, email your resume and cover letter to Jolene Mazzeo, Director of Human Resources, at [email protected] or Fax to: (203) 324-3949.
The following is a list of current openings.
Description: The Residential Counselor implements the various aspects of the residential program with an emphasis on working with the residents in a “hands-on” capacity within a group home or apartment setting.
Qualifications: Bachelors degree OR Associates degree in related field OR HS Diploma with at least 2 years experience in a social service field.
The following positions are available:
- Full Time: Monday through Friday 3:00pm – 11:00pm; 40 hours/week
- Full Time: Saturday through Wednesday 3:00pm – 11:00pm; 40 hours/week
- Full Time Floater: Tuesday through Saturday 3:00pm – 11:00pm; 40 hours/week
- Full Time Overnight: Sunday through Wednesday 11:00pm – 9:00am; 40 hours/week
- Full Time: Tuesday 4:00pm – 9:00pm, Thursday 3:00pm – 10:00pm, Friday 3:00pm – 10:00pm, Saturday 7:00am – 3:00pm & Sunday 7:00am – 3:00pm; 35 hours/week
- Full Time Floater: Thursday through Sunday 3:00pm – 11:00pm; 32 hours/week
- Full Time: Friday 6:00am – 4:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 6:30am – 4:30pm; 30 hours/week
- Part Time 1:1: Monday through Friday 4:00pm – 9:00pm; 25 hours/week
- Part Time: Saturday and Sunday 7:00am – 3:00pm; 16 hours/week
- Part Time: Saturday and Sunday 3:00pm – 11:00pm; 16 hours/week
- Part Time: Saturday and Sunday 12:00pm – 8:00pm; 16 hours/week
- Part Time: Monday through Friday 6:00am – 9:00am; 15 hours/week
- Part Time: Saturday and Sunday 4:30pm – 9:30pm; 10 hours/week